Smart MDU Buildings
From the front entrance to each and every property, our solutions can deliver world-class audio visual, home automation, cost saving efficiencies, enhanced security and streamlined operations.
Smart Homes are shaping the way we live and the benefits they bring are delighting builders, developers, property managers and home owners all over the globe.
Whether you want to offer whole-home automation for the residents that includes effortless control of, security, video, audio, lighting, climate, and more, or pre-created packages that feature specific automation solutions, Webstract can design, install and manage smart home technology which delivers tomorrow’s technology today, that sets your property apart from the rest. The home owner will love the convenience that luxury home automation offers and the building owner will love the control and efficiency that our systems bring.
Whether the project includes several residences or hundreds of units, Webstract can offer:
- Smart integration with SIP-based phones, exterior door stations, motorized gates
- Remote management and monitoring of cameras and security systems
- Smart lighting throughout the development with automatic day/night response
- The ability to receive service alerts when the property or a residence requires immediate attention
- Staff and residents can enjoy property-wide video intercom communication
- In-unit touch screens allow access to lobby personnel or web-based concierge services
- Sophisticated access control: open a gate, give a visitor building access, or receive a package from any residence or from the concierge desk
- Enjoy one smart, scalable platform that can deliver smart automation throughout the entire property—in the lobby, pool, gym, and all common areas—which can be customized for every residence to match individual homeowner need
Energy Savings in Smart Homes
Smart Homes can save owners between 10-30% on their overall energy consumption costs. The results are being seen everyday in properties all over the world.
By controlling your integrated lighting and blind control, and even operating a smart thermostat, empowers you to make better use of natural lighting and better manage how you heat and light your property. This means efficiences gained from Smart Technology are not only reducing your energy waste, but are saving businesses and individuals money and are making a meaningful impact on the problem of energy use in the planet’s buildings and the resulting affect on the environment.
More and more venues such as Hotels and Spas, Restaurants, Bars and Clubs are taking advantage of these new technologies to create incredible experiences and spaces that are not only giving them a competitive edge in their market place, but saving them energy, providing improved security and cutting operational costs.